Construction – HR Manager at Corporate Staffing Services
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 17 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
HR Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
- Liaise with Finance in processing payroll and necessary deductions for the staff and ensuring the final commuted list of salaries and advances payable are checked and verified.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit on basis of requirement discussed with the department head, interview and select suitable applicants.
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Implement HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment /Confirmation / Termination /
- Resignation /Procedures and Process
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Enhance Organization communications, encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
Qualifications for the HR Manager Job
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in Construction industry is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Results driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams, motivate and empower staff
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager-Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 17th July 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Multimedia Designer at Indepth Research
- Pastry Chef at Sheer Logistics
- Baristas at Career Smart Consultancy
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- National Operations Manager at Frank Management
- Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult Ltd
- Production – General Manager at NFT Consult