is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position:
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
What’s the job?
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
What’s our culture
- Being a clinical officer at Penda Health includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, clinical mentors and continuing medical education. And, you will sterilize equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc. Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You attend frequent CMEs and complete online trainings to empower you to deliver great patient care.
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practicing license
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self assessment of skills
- Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude. Penda has a provider development plan to help providers grow!
Work Hours & Base
- 52 hours per week
- Our Medical Centres. We have one in Umoja, one in Kitengela, and many more in other locations coming soon!
About the Role:
This role will play a key part in growing the Penda brand by ensuring our patients always receive high quality dental care and always leave with a bright and beautiful smile. You will also get a chance to work with state of the art dental equipment.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art dental equipment!
- Lots of exposure to management structure of the Medical Centre!
- Culture of fun and caring for patients!
- Carry out diagnosis and management of dental patient’s problem
- Perform "pain free" dental procedures and provide patients with quality experience during dental procedures
- Conduct dental health education to patients and Penda's partners
- Manage the dental equipment in the clinic and report any breakages to the team leader
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity available to share in the profits of your dental clinic
Location and Hours:
- We have openings at our Medical Centres in Kitengela and Umoja
- This is a Locum role, but we are opening new Medical Centre this year and this role could feed into a permanent position
- Working hours are 52 per week
- Certificate/Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 1 year practical attachment
- 1 year working experience as a COHO
What's the Job?
We are searching for a receptionist who can make our patients feel comfortable and satisfied, AND manage all the front office operations without breaking a sweat.
- Learn all about marketing and health outreach
- Chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
- Lots of opportunities to learn more about front office operations
- Basic Computer skills
- Must have spent some time doing community based projects/work
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary is 14,000 KSH. Frequent bonuses are available for high performers.
- Full benefits including inpatient health insurance and dental care
Where is the opening?
We are a fast growing company with frequent openings at all our branches. Please fill out the survey during the application process to let us know where you would be willing to work. Preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about the work location.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide patients with a delightful experience at Penda Health.
- Keep track of all patient records and data – using paper and computer based record systems.
- Keep track of all cash and payment records. Issuing patients with accurate receipts every time.
- Build a wonderful relationship with every team member at Penda to ensure that everyone is ready to help each other and that conflicts don’t linger.
- Grow Penda’s patient numbers through proactive efforts in the community and through ensuring that patients are received to Penda in a positive way.
- Build an open community at the clinic where everybody is ready to learn from each other’s feedback and that from our patients.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.