Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
The individual will be Responsible for management of assembly teams to meet customer needs in terms of cost, quality and lead time and to drive continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all health and safety regulations, staff management & evaluation and will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- Prepare and schedule Monthly & weekly production plans
- Ensure achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of cost, quality and lead time, through daily supervision and job evaluation.
- Execute assembly tasks in line with the expected level of safety, quality, cost and time.
- Adjust production schedule by undertaking load versus resource balance while utilizing real time shop floor management systems in line with customer priorities and variations in customer demand.
- Enforce safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area and ensure Occupational Safety & Health Administration standards and policies are complied with.
- Animate daily Short Interval Meetings & define daily action plan/targets with appropriate indicators and evaluation
- Prepare daily & monthly production reports.
- Organize the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined.
- Coordinating with other functions of the organization to ensure seamless flow of operations.
- Contribute to the industrial processes improvement and Participate at investment proposals definition to contribute to continuous improvement
- Responsible for standard management tasks that includes employees’ performance, discipline, badging, development, engagement, absence, e.t.c.
- Ensure good employment relationship within the team.
- Participate in the Projects Kick Off and projects review meetings.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, layouts, Single line diagrams, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively while delivering under pressure
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Be able to work within approved budget, develops and implement cost saving measures, and Conserve organizational resources.
- Self driven and proactive
- Ability to use KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor industrial performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering- Electrical, mechanical or Mechatronics.<?xml namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn schemas-microsoft-com office office"
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment at least at supervisory level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric career website on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply