If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Visual Fusion shapes what shoppers do by creating in-store experiences that connect brands with shoppers through the medium of display, that delivers growth for our customers. From humble beginnings as a standard products business, developing into a bespoke POP company through to today as an experienced in-store agency. Working across Africa and beyond, Visual Fusion understands Brands, Trade, Category and Shopper to deliver the reality of the client’s vision.
- Project Management
- Proactively manage the implementation of key strategic projects in Kenya (within quality, cost and delivery parameters).
Schedule and plan all installations and maintenance calls nationally (scheduling, territory planning and route mapping).
- Manage cross functional and local project teams
- Implement project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Manage capacity and allocation throughout the project team.
- Financial reporting on projects and all work-in-progress.
- Manage and mitigate projects risks
- Conform to all safety and environmental requirements
- Report to the Project Director, Operations Manager and company executives in-line with the agreed reporting structure and frequencies.
- National and some international travel will be required
- Management of the PMO
- Manage the day to day running of the project office
- Manage PMO staff against project responsibilities
- Manage the PMO expense budget
- Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualification, and/or
- Degree educated with Project Management qualification (Prince 2)
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Minimum 3 years technical installation experience
- Skilled in interpreting and evaluating technical drawings
- Proven experience in managing and leading teams specifically in the technical and installation space.
- Experience in running scale able projects, preferably within the retail space or signage industry.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- MS Project, Smartsheet or similar Project management software knowledge advantageous
- Drivers license and own vehicle essential
If you meet the criteria above, then we would really like to hear from you.
Method of Application
Applicants should send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, 24 November 2017. Should you not here from us by 8 December 2017, please consider your application as unsuccessful.