Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya.
Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section. The VSR reports to the Distributor Extension Manager. The positions are in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nyeri and Nakuru
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram/ counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or
- Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer
- requirements and competitor activity on your route
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in sales
- A valid Driving License –Class BCE (Must be a competent driver )
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building
go to method of application »
The Invoicing Assistant is responsible for receiving orders and generating invoices for accounting
- Have full knowledge of all the products and SKU that the Company has and is in stock
- Receiving sales orders made by customers on phone and in person and accurately invoicing the orders
- Assists in resolving all invoicing/ sales related queries customers
- Receiving orders made by customers on phone
- Ensure preparation of credit notes on time
- Preparing reports on product availability
- Preparing Performa for both local and upcountry vans
- Updating demurrage track sheet
- Preparing Internal Branch Transfer statements by accurately entering product, price and quantity information given from the warehouse measured by input from the IT department and the relevant branch.
- Proper filing of invoice copies, credit notes and orders
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA (K)/ACCA.
- 1 years working experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.