If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kempinski Hotels has long reflected the finest traditions of European hospitality. Today, as ever, Kempinski is synonymous with distinctive luxury. Located in many of the world's most well-known cities and resorts, the Kempinski collection includes hotels in a grand manner, pace-setting modern establishments and older hotels of individual charm. All blend gracefully into their surroundings and offer luxurious accommodation, superb cuisine and unrivalled facilities - complemented by impeccable service.
The Chauffeur/Valet will report to Chief Concierge. His overall objective will be to organize and arrange all guest pick up and drop off services according to the guest requirements and to ensure that guest, requiring this service are picked up from any location within the least waiting time possible and are transferred to the hotel.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal appearance.
- Conduct, hygiene and posture.
- Assist guest in loading the luggage in the trunk of the limousine.
- Guest Name will be used throughout the conversation.
- Wear Name tag and be well groomed.
- Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and promotions.
- Exhibit a friendly manner with smile.
- Limousines are operated utmost safe and without speeding.
- Limousines are operated highly fuel efficient.
- Image of the Hotel is well maintained in road traffic.
- Respect guest’s presence when interacting with other Colleagues.
- Ascertain if guest would like to listen to the radio.
- Ensure standard amenities (water still, sparkling, chilled and room temperature).
- Ensure to report back to Chief Concierge or any Executive in case of any minor or major accident during the process of driving or any other event.
- Ensure all vehicles are in safe, clean and well-maintained driving condition.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Qualifications And Skills
- High School Graduate or equivalent, preferably with a specialization in Hotel/Restaurant or with a College certificate.
- 5 years driving experience
- In depth knowledge of the City and the surroundings
- Valid PSV Driver’s License/ International driver’s license (Added advantage)
- Defensive driving certificate (Added advantage)
- Mechanical knowledge of automobile (Added advantage)
- Familiar with traffic laws / rules and regulations
- Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- English – good oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Good physical conditions
- Positive and outgoing
- Good welcoming/communication skills, Friendly and caring attitude, Flexibility in the scheduling and Customer service orientation
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Solid driving skills
- General understanding of automotives/luxury limousines
- Has knowledge about Microsoft Office Applications
- Valet Service Application
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kempinski Hotels career website on kempinski.taleo.net to apply