Launched nationally on 2nd November 2015, LOTTO is creating millionaires across Kenya while helping charities and good causes as well as the National Olympic Committee Kenya (NOCK) to improve lives of the Kenyan people. Buy a ticket for just KSh 50 and you could win up to KSh 100,000,000!
The primary role of the Graphic Designer is to ensure that My Lotto Kenya branding and messaging is represented and communicated appropriately and consistently throughout the company, by all personnel representing the brand, as per the brand guidelines.
This involves ensuring that all personnel are familiar with the brand standards and the brand standards remain up to date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Research and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Not excluding Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in After Effects will be an added advantage.
- Graphic design for print and digital media (Press Ads,promos ,web and social media)
- Graphic design for print and digital media- This will include, direct mail-shots, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, reports and other marketing and communication materials as needed.
- Social Media content production and management-Content creation and publishing in the company’s social media platforms.
- Media assets management and archiving for My Lotto Kenya
- Branding and assisting with new products developments.
- Gather market information about our products.
- Liaise and coordinate with Marketing team and the Marketing Coordinator on direct marketing campaigns from planning to delivery, ensuring proper delivery of the final campaign product
- Monitoring and reporting on the impact of marketing activities in the field, including newsletter distribution, email campaigns, online and print advertising as well as event attendance
- Collaborate with marketing team in creative campaigns/content development.
- Ensure educational presentations are performed effectively and customer service representatives understand the importance of the brand message
- Demonstrating Illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Keep a log of incoming and executed design jobs daily
- Research on the latest design trends to ensure top creativity in executing the design jobs
- Ensure the all jobs are done within the expected timelines
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Creating new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- The candidate should possess Higher Education Certification (College or University certification)
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Graphic Design.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their PDF portfolio, CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com