If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a woman - owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Our client is a Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek an Estimates and Tendering Executive to join their team.
- Ensure that correct prices for products/items on tender documents are derived on time and negotiate prices with suppliers to get competitive prices for tendering.
- After the tender process is complete if required to share price with Principal in Charge for amendments if any and ink the document.
- To ensure that tender is submitted in the required manner with necessary submission documents.
- Ensure all Tender documents are stored properly and all information is kept confidential.
- Hand over the whole tender document workings and related documents to the respective Director in Charge of Project upon award of Tender.
- After tender submission and results, follow up vigorously with Engineers/Architect, negotiation on discounts etc and to make sure tender is awarded.
- Keep Good relations with Engineers, Architects, Building Contractors and Developers to get necessary information about new upcoming projects and strategize in a manner that our company is included in the tender process and also awarded with the project.
- Candidates aged between 25 to 40 Years.
- Holder of Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT.
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related software.
- Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
go to method of application »
Our client is a social enterprise company whose mission is to enhance access to affordable, quality books for children in low-income countries. They are seeking an Office and Project Manager to join their Nairobi team
Our client is looking for an office and project manager with experience in and affection for development cooperation. Experience in the book value chain or International education is preferred.
The manager will be responsible for management of the team in Kenya, project management of various reading projects across the world, research and innovations in the company’s products and services, and client reporting on university level.
- Proposal development
- Internal and external communication
- Monitoring the quality, timeliness, cost-efficiency and progress of the technical assistance provided to the client
- Reporting to HQ and the client, including country assessments, trip reports and other deliverables
Qualifications for the Office & Project Manager Job
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in project management
- University degree with experience in research and reporting
- Work experience in the book value chain, a publishing company or a NGO is preferred.
- Excellent mastery of English
- French mastery is a preferred
- Management of intercultural teams with enthusiasm and passion, which
- motivates your team to achieve its objectives
- Hands-on approach, willingness to learn
- Results-oriented and meticulous planning
- Willingness and availability to travel to other countries
- Disciplined, takes initiative
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
Our client is a Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek a BMS – Project Engineer/Manager to join their team.
- Implementation of Overall of BMS Systems including controllers and field devices for HVAC system, AHU, Meter etc.
- Good exposure & experience in ELV – Fire Alarm System, PA system, CCTV, Access Control etc.
- Identifying customer requirements
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Liaising with the design team, clients and contractors
- Attending meetings on site
- Designing and conducting tests
- Proposing modifications and do value engineering in products
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
- Hands on experience with interpreting design/construction, drawings and documents.
- Managing resources such as man power, material, machinery while keeping quality and time schedules strictly in view.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- 6-10 Years of Experience in BMS
- Ideally knowledge of any of the following manufacturer’s equipment: Honeywell, Schneider, Siemens, Delta& Johnsons.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- BMS system design, programming & development, BMS hardware concepts and experience with installation and commissioning of field devices, control hardware and software, GUI, is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 1st January 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: firstname.lastname@example.org