If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well-known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit for the following position;
To plan, implement, coordinate and control the production activities. Ensuring that milk products are produced efficiently and that they are of the right quality, quantity and cost and produced on time to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Spearheading all production initiatives and strategies in support of the business
- Implementing the requirements in terms of expected production volumes, production costs, capital expenditure programs and manpower requirements.
- Ensuring all product development initiatives are executed as per the set plans
- Preparing and implementing production plans to meet sales requirements through production schedules based on approved budget and expected market demands
- Run the production facility efficiently so as to achieve minimum overtime, downtime and waste
- Keeping team abreast of any issues that will affect them in terms of quality, quantity and changes in product formulation
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in development of identified new products
- Ensure safety of the product to the intended user
- Ensure quality and customer satisfaction through effective surveillance during production and final product
- Drive food safety management policies and objectives in the department
- University Degree in Bsc. Mechanical Engineering or Food Science & Technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Food Manufacturing industry
- A keen eye for details and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 16th January 2018.