If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Laikipia County is one of the 14 counties within the Rift Valley region and one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya. Laikipia County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position:-
Job Group ‘CPSB 09’.
- Verification of vouchers, and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations.
- Data capture, maintenance of primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers, vote books, registers, and preparation of management reports e.g. imprests and expenditure returns etc.
- Responsible for safe custody of Government records and assets under the office. Analysis of below the line accounts.
- Entail receiving duly processed payments and receipt vouchers;
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipt vouchers in the cash book;
- Balancing and ruling of the cash books on daily basis;
- Arranging withdrawal of cash for office use and ensuring safety of the same at all times;
- Extracting and providing cash liquidity analysis;
- Ensuring security of cheques and cheque books;
- Preparation of expenditure and Authority to Incur Expenditure(AIE) funding returns on quarterly basis;
- Preparation of Appropriation In Aid (AIA) returns on quarterly basis ;
- Paying personal and merchants claims guided by cash balances in the cash book and treasury regulations;
- Receipting money due and payable to Government.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination.
- Certificate in Computer Applications
go to method of application »
Job Group ‘CPSB 10’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: Kshs. 27,680×1,220 – 28,900×1,280 – 30,180×1,340 – 31,520×1,400 – 32,920p.m.
- Drafting and filing legal documents in registries.
- Coordinate filing of legal documents in Courts of Law.
- Undertake routine errands to public registries, courts and other relevant offices.
- Undertake any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a diploma in law or an equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have relevant knowledge and experience of not less than two years in the public sector or a reputable law firm.
- Be in possession of a current process server certificate
- Be in possession of a certificate in computer applications.
Method of Application
Written application including a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and the National Identification Card or passport should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD NYAHURURU TOWNHALL
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall. To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 19th January, 2018. Laikipia County Public Service Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates. Qualified youth, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply