Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services.
In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible of Project management establishing the centres including procurement of materials, budgeting, logistics and overall coordination with other departments as well as execute sales event to create awareness.
In addition, manage all relationships on the centres including mutual beneficial payment agreements, lasting relationships with the entrepreneurs and constant improvement of the facilities outlook and probable businesses around the solar e-hubbs.
- Work with Business Innovation and the Technical Teams on the positioning of an e-hubb with the potential of it becoming a market centre
- Work with Regional Managers and Area Officers and conduct business analysis surveys at the market centre locations.
- Develop the centers’ Project Plan for each location; this includes the business plan, plot layout, estimated cost break-down, implementation/construction plan, and potential return on investment.
- Work with the Technical Teams on assessing construction suppliers and creating a bill of quantities.
- Oversee the construction and implementation of the market centers so that they are completed promptly, precisely, and within budget.
- Ensure the deployment of businesses and its equipment is optimal for the center and the operation of the business.
- Locate, assess, select, support, and train entrepreneurs that will work at the market centers.
- Develop the market centers’ rental contracts and ensure rental payments are made at regular intervals.
- Support in developing local partners and stakeholders and find best-practises to ensure constant and long-lasting relationships with entrepreneurs.
- Develop, organize, plan, and execute sales events to increase the awareness level of the Centres with the aim to increase foot traffic and thus sales.
- Ensure that the market center is well integrated into and accepted by the community to ensure high level of foot traffic.
- Coordinating with the MD and the relevant departments about what image should be sought in the community and by what event and with which partner (local level or NGOs) that image can be achieved (e.g. community outreach programs, etc.).
- Pay regular visits at the market centers to conduct quality control checks and gather feedback from entrepreneurs and customers on how to improve the infrastructure and businesses/services.
- Keep good relations with stakeholders and groups within communities in order to find out their needs and wants in terms of new potential businesses.
- Monitor and collect data on the market centers specifically on weekly/monthly sales trends, return on investment, and rental payments.
- Monitor and report on new businesses implemented, their success, failures, progress and results
- Supervise the work quality of the Technical Team and Entrepreneurs; identify key areas of training needs, train on-the-job if necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies & procedures through adequate control measures; rental agreements; payment plans & execute corrective measures upon approval from supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Policy, Business Management or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in management, operations or similar roles.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Keen attention to detail
- Report writing skills
- Ability to work highly independently
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
- Experience in handling community projects
- Should be structured and organised
- Willingness to spend time outside the office, at sometimes very remote locations
go to method of application »
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years. They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g. Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee etc. They seek to hire a Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing sales and maintaining the existing client
- Ensure customer accounts are well serviced / managed and customers are satisfied by making regular communication / visits
- Assess customer needs and provided information on product features
- Maintain and expand client data base
- Achieve budgeted monthly / yearly sales targets
- Grow market share and develop client service and relationship
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Follow up on sales enquiries and follow through to give proper information
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in sales experience of FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th January 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.