If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brites Management - Our client, a leading Digital TV Industry player is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Events Supervisor
.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely Liaison with internal partners to ascertain their precise event requirements
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Efficient event planning as per standards required.
- Ensure there are detailed and approved plans inclusive of budget as required of each event and ensuring the effective execution of events on time and budget.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
- End to End Event Management including – Site visits, booking event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, appropriate set up.
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Liaise with vendors / suppliers on event-related matters. Ensure the efficiency of the relationship between the PR agency and other suppliers
- Liaise with all the 3rd party suppliers to ensure successful organization of the events.
- Draw up comprehensive and detailed checklists and do proper troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Assist with managing on-site production
- Ensure all quality standards have been complied with from all third parties during events as stipulated and those events & exhibitions take place within stipulated time frames.
- Ensure that the material used is 100% compliant to the required business standards set by the company.
- Coordinating and documenting staffing requirements with HR Department and conducting staff briefings for each event.
- Ensure LPOs are approved and issued in good time before each event
- Post event, tally the event and ensure supplier payments are made in time
- Cost savings on events
- Timely and quality reporting on supplier capability and capacity to maximize effectiveness.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing accurate and timely reports for event stakeholders).
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Reports to the Advertising Sales Manager.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in event management.
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in Branding & Events
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with eye on budgets
- Willingness to work for long hours, under stress and a willingness to travel
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Should possess the ability and skills to write the proposals.
- Strong eye for details and
- Excellent Oral and written communication
Salary: A competitive remuneration commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.