About the role:
- The Field Services Outside Sales Representative is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of all major manufacturer’s electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- Also, accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
- Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer’s needs. Creates FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer.
- He/she interacts with the account manager from the BUs, and also with FS ISSR and FS Operational Marketing.
- He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals, including any activity that has to be outsourced, in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering
- Work experience and (3-10) years technical sales in LV/MV with prior experience in electrical sales
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates are advised to apply ASAP.