If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Visual Fusion shapes what shoppers do by creating in-store experiences that connect brands with shoppers through the medium of display, that delivers growth for our customers. From humble beginnings as a standard products business, developing into a bespoke POP company through to today as an experienced in-store agency. Working across Africa and beyond, Visual Fusion understands Brands, Trade, Category and Shopper to deliver the reality of the client’s vision.
Education Level: Degree
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Remuneration: $4-4.5k per month plus lucrative commission
- If you are passionate about shaping and developing great customer relationships; relish setting and hitting targets, are rigorous with attention to detail, commerciality and self-discipline; if you are driven by action, enjoy freedom to be your best and are a brilliant communicator then we are keen to meet and discuss this opportunity
- We are looking for an exceptional candidate to help lead the client relationship we have with one of Kenya’s largest companies.
- Visual Fusion is an Integrated Marketing Agency that shapes how shoppers behave and purchase. We provide answers to clients wanting to know how to win at the point of purchase – through both strategic consultancy and insight-driven Point of Sale.
- We believe in developing our clients and our staff and are passionate about what we do. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated individual with a proven customer management skill set, who relishes working with a charismatic and dynamic team.
Specific skill set requirements:
- Degree educated, ideally with a specialism in business management or finance
- Minimum five+ years' sales customer or account management experience in brand, agency or display;
- A great communicator, face to face, on the phone and in writing;
- Outstanding key account management and business development experience and skills;
- Track record of success in highly demanding organisations;
- Able to negotiate with clients at all levels;
- A firm understanding of the Kenyan Retail industry.
- Self-starter with high work ethic
- Resilient and tenacious
- Motivated by shaping and delivering excellence in outcomes
- Personally engaging and able to build great relationships
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Target orientated
- Driven by action
- Able to apply edge with skill
- Develop world class collaborative customer partnerships;
- Shape, lead and execute commercial elements of Strategic Projects within account perfectly
- Identify new opportunities through your knowledge and the strength of your relationships;
- Own the Financial outcomes and ensure delivery of project metrics and P&L’s
- Navigate through and know the account, its people and processes intimately to enable speed of execution
- Create and develop a 'world class' customer account plan covering all aspects of the business;
- Manage all clients’ requirements and ensure alignment and compliance of shared commitments, holding all to account
- Constantly deliver on and exceed set targets;
- Drive the highest standards of execution
- Work brilliantly with our team and ensure seamless communication accountability
- Motivate and inspire the in-market team in Kenya
- Bring your personality into our business.
If you have proven success in this field, please make contact with us, we would love to meet you. Visual Fusion is a rapidly growing organisation with great career prospects for successful candidates.
Method of Application
Please send your CV along with a motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Thursday 26 April 2018.