If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Executive for a leading outdoor advertising firm in Nairobi.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to help our client meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by acquiring clients and servicing existing ones.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Method of Application
To apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3353”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3353 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15 June 2018
You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.