Internship at Power Governors Ltd (PGL)
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 16 August, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Power Governors Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa. PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit an Accounts Intern.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-08/02-2018
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimize inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital
- Ensure that all item codes are active and correctly captured in terms of cost price, selling price, description, warehouse code and unit of measure
- Ensure that daily stock adjustments are correctly processed.
- Creation of entire inventory replenishment threshold procedures.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Conduct Physical wall-to-wall Stock Takes on a monthly basis
- . Conduct Cycle Count Stock Checks as agreed with Supervisor.
- Daily update of stock issues to ERP System
- Reporting monthly on slow moving stock and redundant stocks in terms of quantity, values and their requisite remedial action points.
- Reporting monthly on Inventory levels
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved. Provision of inventory shrinkage reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, Procurement, or related field Diploma in IT or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Work Related Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with ERP system Valid Driving Licence
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 16th August 2018 Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Power Governors LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Editorial & Content Director at Asoko Insight
- Manager at Tusker Mattresses Limited (Tuskys)
- Training Coordinator at Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd
- Service Center Manager at Alibhai Shariff & Sons LTD
- Marketing Team at Denri Africa
- Store Management Trainee at at LC Waikiki
- Sales Interns at Insignia Group Limited
- Latest Job at LC Waikiki Retail Company