If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mozzart Bet is a sports betting Company owned and operated by Mozzart Limited. The company is licensed under BCLB number 0000017 to run a sports betting website and sports betting shops within the Country, the license was issued under the Betting Lotteries and Gaming Act.
Reports to: HR Manager or Shop Manager
Receive and disburse money in working establishments, usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change to serve customers.
- Greet customers entering establishments and or teller positions and ensure such working area is maintained in clean and orderly manner for customer service.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Establish or clearly identify receipt of money received from customers via tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers or optical price scanners at hand.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Issue trading receipts as requested for customers and any coupons as used by company.
- Compute and record totals of transactions during non-busy periods and or after closure of shop business.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems of company.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise for customer requirements.
- Guide customers for process of merchandise returns and exchanges.
Cashier Entry Requirements
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Clean Police record.
- Ability to work shift duty.
Method of Application
This job position is no longer receiving applications