If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GOODINFO is prequalifying Data Analyst contractors for our customers' Big Data & Analytics Projects.
You’re a data analyst with matching strengths and passion in UX/UI design. You passionate about analyzing, making sense of, and summarizing large volumes of data. Your passion extends to presenting these summarizations in simple, beautiful visualizations, infographics, reports and dashboards that are useful, and that people love. You’re a versatile team player who loves working with people & businesses to understand their reporting & insights needs. You’re able to work alone, or recruit data scientists and engineers to seek out, model & analyze data from extensive data sources, and visualize these sources to meet the customers needs.
You’re passionate, driven, and agile — ever evolving with customer needs and changing technology.
Skills & Experience
- Background in finance, computer science, mathematics or similar quantitative field with a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Exploratory data analysis and data visualization using R, Python, MatLab, Tableau and/or PowerBI.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- UX/UI Design Skills & Experience.
- A sense of humor and an eagerness to learn
- General programming language proficiency (Python, C++, Scala, Java, C#)
- Design Prototyping with Adobe XD
- Data munging and Extract Transform Load (ETL) automation experience
- Experience with popular Cloud-scale Big Data, Data Integration, Data Analytics & Datawarehousing Platforms (Cosmos, Hadoop,
- Spark/HDInsight, AWS DataPipeline, AWS EMR, ElasticSearch, Azure DataLake, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Datawarehouse etc)
- High proficiency in either SQL, Hive, Impala, U-SQL, SparkSQL, Google BigQuery
- Ability to work as an end to end data analysts (e.g. requirements and data acquisition to model deployment)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GOODINFO career website on www.linkedin.com to apply