- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Latest Jobs at Family Media
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Family Media
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya's most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations.
Are you a team player, passionate, creative? Are you looking for a challenging and fun environment to work in?
- At least two years’ experience as a video editor?
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field
- Additional skills in camera work will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Do you have a passion for presenting?
- Do you have a passion for children?
- Do you have good Bible knowledge?
- Do you have previous work experience as a Kid’s show presenter on TV?
- Are you a team player, confident, bold, creative, and quick to learn?
Method of Application
If you have the above qualities, you are the one we are looking for!!! To apply, email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Family MediaSimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at Ufansi Digital Media
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Due Process Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at Ufanisi Digital Media
- Digital Journalist at BBC
- Software Developer at BBC
- Graphic Designer at Redipixel Creative Media
- Assistant Sales Coordinator cum Assistant Accountant at Targeter Educational Publishers