- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriting and Claims Business Development Executive at Royal Associates Insurance Brokers
Posted on: 16 May, 2019
Deadline: 25 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Royal Associates Insurance Brokers
Royal Associates Insurance Brokers is one of East Africa’s fastest growing insurance broking firms with the clout and connections of a big player. We offer tailored insurance risk solutions that meet our clients’ unique needs and are aligned to industry best practice.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Maintain orderly files and information, for both physical and electronic files
- Review current client coverages and recommend changes in coverage and in market, as needed to ensure high quality coverage
- Source favorable Quotations/ Terms for prospective Clients
- Declaration of Motor Certificates to Underwriters
- Invitation of Renewals on Motor Class
- Endorsements of policies
- Respond to correspondence received from customers, Insurers and third parties.
- Receive Claim Notifications from both Retail and Corporate Clients
- Receive reports of claims and communicate reports of adjustment/ assessments/ authorities to the clients
- Follow through on settlement – coordinating with Underwriters, assessors, loss adjusters and Clients
- Should have completed diploma in Insurance from college of Insurance.
- Should have working experience in both underwriting and claims, at least 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self- motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their CVs to email@example.com clearly quoting the job title “CLAIMS AND UNDERWRITING OFFICER” on the email subject line.
The applications should be received on or before 25th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Royal Associates Insurance BrokersSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Officer at Lean Solutions Group
- Business Development Intern at Algorithm Consulting
- Consular Officer at WTS Energy
- Supplier Operations Coordinator - Eldoret at Eldotec Consultancy Services LTD
- Head of Digital Channels Altima Africa Ltd
- Sales Executive at Harriet Group
- Operational Excellence Manager at Viscar Industrial Capacity
- Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent