Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- E2E Fault Management
- Second level RAN (BSCs, RNCs, 2G,3G,LTE BTSs, Megamon, TCSM) related Faults Analysis ,Troubleshooting and Rectification. This involves onsite or Remote support for hardware or software related faults
- Daily RAN nodes Health Checks and corrections of faults/anomalies detected.
- RAN nodes Replaceable Faulty Units (Hardware Fault )-replacement onsite or Remote support
- Supporting in multi domains faults troubleshooting and rectification. This involves closely working with other domains e.g Transmission, PACO, NPO domains.
- System Alarm Clearance proactively to avoid outage
- RAN Nodes Software levels management
- Software management of RAN nodes, SW road map alignment, FNI and Mass rollout planning and implementation.
- Emergency faults management & CARE governance
- CARE Governance which have breached SLA or where no positive response/ progress received from CARE side. Ensure artifact, logs and all CARE related information is shared ontime to avoid delays in CARE escalated faults investigations & resolutions
- Raising & Handling Emergency CARE Tickets
- Remote Login for Care/TSG
- BSS RCAs Managemnet Preparation ;Reporting ; followup for recommendations closure
- SLA violation notification/ Escalation
- Care Case Handling
- RAN Network Elements & Nodes Planned activities, projects acceptance
- To ensure thorough vetting during New BSCs, RNCs or any other Nodes in RAN domain. This involves environmental ,power, earthing, redundancy , Hardware, software level checks etc
- Support MC Activities & Project execution
- Planned activity implementation
- Support TSG and customer complaint resolution
- Support for all complaints raised by TSG/NPO
- Closure of BSS related complaints e.g silent calls
- Testing & Confirmation of TS Escalated cases
- Cross- Functional Fault Coordination With Other Teams
- Follow up/ life cycle of WO/TT with FOPS & 3PP Infra Vendors
- Follow up/Coordinate with AM, Txn, CM & NSS
- Handling Network and technical queries and dissemination of key learnings to Field Operations Team
- Megamon Tool setup and network tracing
- Problem Management & tracking of repetative failures
- Tracking and followup with different functions for closure of TT
- Backup Management
- Fall back & BSS BCP Plan /implementation
- NW database management
- Updated N/W diagram /Designs / Lernings Info to be made avl
- FM reports are stored in database shared drives
- RAN nodes User Access Management
- BSS Preventive Manintenance & Audits
- Scheduled RAN Nodes Planned Activies /Audits
- Configuration Management & Testing
- AMR implementation (from BSC to TCSM complete)
- BSC/RNC Capacity Modification -BCSU removal – Deletion of all definitions attached to the BCSU
- BSC/RNC CD Implementation
- BSC/RNC Migration from one MSC to Other MSC
- BSC/ RNCSoftware Upgrade
- BTS & RF Parameter Change;
- BTS Name Change & MR Update
- BTS Sites Rehoming
- BTS Software Upgrade
- Cabinet Expansion/Segmentation
- Cascading Changes (Separate E1)
- CD Implementation in rest BSC's/RNCs
- Adjacency Audit
- Cell level GPRS/EDGE definition
- Ext Alarms Definition
- FNI execution with vendor support
- Frequency Plan implementation (New Plan Creation & Activation of the Exisitng Plan)
- GB Capacity Modification
- GENA Y/N Toggling
- Neighbour Addtion/Deletion
- New GB Definition
- New Feature Implementation like intelligent BTS Shut Down
- New Sites Creation
- Old Sites Deletion
- Pilot CD Implementation
- Pilot SW Implementation
- RF Parameter Changes (Mal,Ho …etc)
- Sector Addtion/Deletion
- Site Naming Change (ZZ && ZQ&&ZL)
- Support to Extend the ET for the New Sites/TCSM/GB
- SW update management and tracking
- SW Upgradation and Features Modification RAN Nodes
Qualifications & Competence
- Bsc in Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ computer science /Engineering related fields or equivalent.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures; work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy. Some latitude for independent judgment Knowledge about and at best experience with project management
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization
- Business awareness; Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills; Excellent planning skills; High personal standards and goal oriented; Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Flexibility, Adaptability; Decisiveness; Manage Execution; Foster Open Communication; Customer Focus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.