Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) represents the creation of one of the largest bottlers in the Coca-Cola system and the number one Bottler in Africa. CCBA produces and sells 40% of all the Coca-Cola volumes on the African content. There are more than 30 bottling plants across the CCBA territories.
An Exciting position has arisen at Equator Bottlers Limited for the position of Motor Vehicle Mechanic. Equator Bottlers Limited (EBL) is based in Kisumu, Kenya and was established in 1966. Equator Bottlers is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA represents the creation of one of the largest bottlers in the Coca-Cola system and the number one Bottler in Africa. CCBA produces and sells 40% of all the Coca-Cola volumes on the African content. There are more than 30 bottling plants across the CCBA territories.
The purpose for the position is to perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on cars, trucks in a safe, efficient, quality minded and customer focused manner.
- Perform repair work on vehicles such as breakdowns, malfunctions and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Perform operation test prior to repairs to verify complaint
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to manufacturer’s specifications including engines, transmissions and clutches, suspension and steering, fuel and ignition, electrical systems, brakes, and HVAC systems
- Follow paper-flow procedures including documenting correct mileage/hours, save and tag all warranty and core parts, document all repairs on work order using complaint, cause, and correction format, follow parts ordering/billing procedures.
- Perform final operational test on all vehicles to quality-check all repairs
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit.
- Perform preventive maintenance on trucks such as fluid changes, lubrications, safety inspections, and brake repairs.
- Examine vehicle to determine if any additional safety or repair work that is required.
- All other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a busy motor vehicle garage/ Workshop Environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola Company career website on ccba.erecruit.co to apply