- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Officer at Marie Stopes International
Posted on: 5 August, 2019
Deadline: 12 August, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Marie Stopes
Around the world, women trust Marie Stopes International to provide them with a full range of quality sexual and reproductive health services. Our expert teams offer a full range of methods of contraception, and provide women with access to safe abortion services (where legal) and post-abortion care.
Choice is fundamental to everything that we do. We respect the right of women to decide whether and when to have children. It’s about what is most suitable for each individual and for each couple; we give them the information they need to make their own choices.
- Follow up and make sure all audit reports from Triggerize come within 2 days for suspended facilities
- Follow up with responsible MSK staff and provider within 2-5 days and track the process so that either the clinic is reinstated within 14 days if the problem is resolved, or agreed by MSK if the provider is terminated.
- Point person for all providers and MSK field staff to contact if the system is down, challenges trying to get the Triggerise field staff to resolve issues, issues raised in the contact centre in regards to the platform / eco-system support.
- Follow up calls with MSK field staff and providers/ MSK pharmacies to get all LOAs signed and other documentation as may be required to enable them get on- boarded. File all relevant project documents.
- Support in planning and coordinating youth activation events in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Monitor and track project progress including budgets in a timely manner and inform the respective channel lead (CL) to implement corrective actions
- Interface with the ITH consortium partners and advocate for MSK’s priorities
- Undertake regular visits to the field to ensure MSK service delivery interventions are supporting adolescent girls per ITH requirements.
- Regular tracking of t-safe complaints from providers in liaison with Triggerise – documentation of the same in the issue log.
- Ensuring proper coding and continuous updates of facilities, providers and pharmacies on t-safe platform
- Timely communication for early expedition of gaps.
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before August 12, 2019. The subject of the email should read ITH Project Officer.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials.
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marie StopesSimilar Jobs
- Product Specialist (Clinical Trials Database) at African Academy of Sciences
- Deputy Regional Director Africa at Diakonia
- Consultancy at Poverty Eradication Network (PEN)
- Manager (Conservation Strategy & Impact Analysis) at African Wildlife Foundation
- Mailroom Messenger at Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Administration Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Investment Facilitation Manager at Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund
- Evaluation Specialist at UNICEF