- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Radiosonographer at Mater Hospital
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Mater Hospital
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is accredited by the Medical Practitioners & Dentist Board to offer placements to newly qualified doctors for their Internship year.
The Mater Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Radiology Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Responsible for preparing the imaging machine for examination.
- Performing radiological examinations using the appropriate imaging modality as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- Printing patient’s images and report documentation.
- Typing and Posting reports to PACS.
- Taking care of patients during and after examination.
- Provide emergency imaging services during and after office hours.
- Ensures that high standards of diagnostic accuracy, reporting and documentation are maintained.
- Liaise and consult with radiologists regarding radiological findings.
- Advise hospital doctors and consultants regarding appropriate ultrasound imaging protocols and other imaging modalities useful in particular circumstances.
- Ensures consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements.
- Ensure conformity to The Hospital’s quality Management system requirements.
- Creates a work environment that fosters high degree of personal integrity, team spirit and outstanding work standards.
- Liaises with chief radiographer with regard of the functions of the department.
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate flexibility and commitment to the department in the performance of their duties.
Method of Application
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 30th August 2019.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mater HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Database Developer Intern at Jacaranda Health
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd