- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography Consultant at Lutheran World Relief (LWR)
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Lutheran World Federation
Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is a US-based 501c(3) organization founded in 1945 to respond to the needs of communities in Europe devastated by World War II. Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is implementing the Generating Revenue Of coffee Waste (GROW) project in Bungoma County, Kenya. The project aims to create employment for youth and women through the recycling of coffee husks and other agricultural crop residues to produce briquettes and compost for mushroom farming. LWR is seeking a photographer to aid in the documentation of this project.
LWR is seeking a consultant for the following:
- Variety of longs, mediums and tights; indoors and outdoors; portraits and activities.
- High-resolution jpeg files of select RAW photographs, minimum 50 images, color corrected.
- Photographer will determine appropriate/necessary equipment for ease of travel and working in, what is likely to be, an indoor setting with potentially poor lighting and small spaces.
- For each photo (or set of photos):
- Name of person (First and last name, ensure spelling is correct.)
- Family structure (Is this person married, have children or grandchildren? How many people are in their household?)
- How has LWR/this project helped this person? What is life like now versus before the project started? Include quotation if possible.
- What are this person's hopes and dreams for the future? Include quotation if possible.
- The assignment will take place in Bungoma County the week of 16 September and the final product will be due to LWR by 30 September 2019.
- Consultancy Duration: Up to 30 days
Method of Application
Candidates should provide:
- Budget/cost proposal
- Photography portfolio for a similar assignment
All application materials should be submitted electronically to email@example.com by 6 September 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lutheran World FederationSimilar Jobs
- Executive Director at RefuSHE
- Project Accountant (Kenya) at Terre des Hommes Netherlands
- Grants Officer at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Consultant at Nutrition International
- Sonographer at Marie Stopes International
- Director of Project Development at Sanivation
- Intern at United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- Senior Finance and Budget Assistant at United Nations Environment Programme