Future Kenya is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Solutions Company providing leading edge software solutions to its clients to enhance their business management and accounting.
This position is responsible for coordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services. The ideal candidate should have CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
- Accounting and Software Consultancy
- Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
- Client Care and Account Management
- Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting consultant.
Well organized in planning and execution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
- CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6)
- Served in a similar role for at least 1 year or looking for internship
- Relevant computer packages
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-29 years old.
- If comfortable with the small upkeep for the first three months while training.
NOT studying or intending to study further
Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Are you comfortable with all the qualifications that are required?
STRICTLY! DO NOT APPLY, if you are studying or intend to study further.
go to method of application »
We are seeking an IT and a programmer skilled in Building websites for small to large businesses. Whether it is a informational, sales leads, landing page and even full online store.
- Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
- You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
- You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
- Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
• Class structure
• OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
• Usage and creation of attributes
• Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
- Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
• Application State
• Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
• Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
• Client and Server-Side development
• Web Forms Structure
• Web Services
- Experience with SQL Server:
- Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (Where Clause, Aggregates, Subqueries)
- Understanding of database structure (Primary Keys, Data Types, Denormalization)
- Experience with IIS:
- Configuration and deployment of ASP.NET websites
- Configuring and Securing IIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrate development experience
- Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
- Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
- Effective testing and debugging practices
- Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
- Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools
- Must have programming skills and IT
- Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com.
If the interview will be successful you will be given a small upkeep for the first three months (10-12k) as stated on this advert.
We also offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader commensurate with your abilities.