- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Talent Acquisition Officer at Penda Health
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Penda Health
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best health care company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
Works closely with TA Officers to manage talent sourcing, interviewing and onboarding processes to meet business timeline and culture standards on hires. A successful person in this role will develop hiring methodologies, train their team and hiring managers on hiring superstars and shall also put in place measures and standards within which to achieve a great candidate and hiring managers experience.
- Penda's goal is to be the best employer in Kenya – work for a company that deeply cares about the growth and development of our employees.
- Penda has 320+ employees and growing to more than 500 by the end of 2019 and 1000+ by the end of 2020 – you will play a key role in achieving this growth!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to all duties listed below
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team to achieve the Penda hiring goals of time, quality and experience of both candidates and hiring managers:
- Mentor your team of recruiters to grow them into pro-talent acquisition specialists, make a happy, satisfied and performing team.
- Drive team performance of the team by being a great manager to support them deliver the Penda hiring goals.
- Structure hiring processes for each support office hire to address roles specific requirements and challenges specific to individual hires in order to achieve both technical and culture fit evaluations.
- Innovate hiring approaches and train hiring teams on tools and methodologies:
- Develop hiring tools, methodologies and scale them across multiple hires within the business
- Optimize the effective adoption of our hiring tools and methodologies, that they are understood, and their effective application is measurable.
- Identify learning needs from analyzing the success of the hiring process as well as analyzing.
- Be a business partner to hiring managers to plan individual hires through supporting them to:
- Determine selection criteria and hiring decision structures for positions.
- Process applications within the specific role requirements as well as behavioral specifications.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs, using data to predict our hiring success with recommendations on specific hiring plans.
- Continuously review or hiring processes and tools to make improvements aimed at impacting:
- Candidate experience by reviewing ur processes and communication plans to candidates and prospective applicants.
- Time t hire by identifying gaps, opportunities and collect data to help reduce the time it takes to hire.
- We are a start-up, get ready for anything!
- 3 years in a recruiting, HR or people development role in a corporate or start-up environment.
- Experience managing a team in recruiting for different professional levels, from senior managers to junior staff.
- Ability to scout for talent, engage and identify culture indicators clearly and making data-backed hiring decisions.
- Ability to coordinate multiple moving pieces in recruitment whilst proactively making improvements to our talent acquisition tools and processes.
- Experience as an HR generalist and talent acquisition specialization is an advantage.
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- Stock option-based compensation is available
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- Apply online on the career section of at our website www.pendahealth.com/careers
- Deadline for applications is September 17th, 2019
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Penda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Cleaners at Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Investment Administrator at Penda Health