- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bliss GVS Limited
Bliss Healthcare Ltd is a leading provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 75 state of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure the clinic operates and provides healthcare services within stipulated operating hours at all times
- Monitor staff attendance and absenteeism.
- Engage each and every patient that is served at the clinic
- Report all incidence that occur in the clinic within the stipulated guidelines
- Collection of all revenues, reconciliation and depositing or banking to the approved designated collection accounts on daily basis
- Ensure the clinic and its facilities, equipment, stationery like prescription notes used and other supplies are adequately branded,
- Ensure all the required licenses are obtained, remain current and displayed within the clinic premises,
- Monitor on a daily basis the Consultants, Medical officers and Clinical officers of the clinic to solve any issues or requirements.
- Regularly review of quality standards and take necessary steps to ensure compliance of the clinic under various regulations, laws and authorities e.g. County Government, Licensing bodies etc.
- Ensuring that the daily and weekly on call duty for the Consultants, Medical officers and Clinical Officers, and any other staff at the clinic are in place
- Ensuring the duty rota is in place by 25th of every month for the coming months and well posted in the notice boards
- Ensuring that the clinic has the required medical equipment and their optimal utilization and repair in case of breakdown or malfunction,
- Ensuring a timely solution for any grievance that has arisen from a patient related to clinical practices, and ensure that all patient’s complaints/feedback are acknowledged promptly, and handled effectively.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff on the happenings inside the clinic and to derive
- Ensuring efficiency and smooth operations in the clinic.
- Ensure that the healthcare service rendered far exceeds the patients’ expectations and meets the standards set by company in its operating manual, complies with medical practices and set laws.
- Ensuring the availability of sufficient health care staff at the clinic to carry out the administrative tasks and medical healthcare efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible to supervise the staffs, maintain discipline and appraise their performance from time to time in coordination with the regional team.
- Ensure maintenance of highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at the clinic, its surrounding and the staff at all times,
- Monitor the performance of the clinic in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
- Undertake cost optimization initiatives such as reducing the usage of consumables, monitoring fixed costs, variable costs, overheads etc.
- Maintenance of provision of round the clock electricity, water supply and cleanliness in the clinic premises.
- Monitoring patient waiting time and solving any cause of delays.
- Any other duties assigned by the superior
- At least a degree in Health Management/Medical or equivalent 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy Hospital. At least 2 Years in Healthcare and hospital management and administration
- Healthcare/hospital administration and Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- People management
- Financial management
- Critical and analytical
- Quality management
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Healthcare information management
- English and Swahili
Method of Application
Applicants should their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bliss GVS LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Nairobi Hospital
- Latest Recruitment at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Job Vacancies at St. Francis Community Hospital
- Human Resources Officer at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
- Nursing Tutor at Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Job Vacancies at H&H Wellness International
- Theatre Nurse at Radiant Hospital