- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Hospitality Opportunities at Turas Recruiting Group
Posted on: 11 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Turas Recruiting Group
The Turas Group (Irish for journey) is a US-based global recruiting firm combining over 30 years of talent acquisition and talent management experience for over 100 global leaders in the F&B and Hospitality Industries. We launched our Dubai office in 2018 and our Indonesian office in 2019.
Our busy hotel & restaurant clients mean consistent hours, busy schedules, and opportunities to grow in your career – as well as building a lot of friends and memories along the way! As a team member, you’ll create memorable experiences for guests from around the world and work alongside people who are just as passionate as you are. Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEAM:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Benefits – including time off & health coverage
- Duty meals
- Training & career growth opportunities
- Working for Top American, UK, and Middle East Brands
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A MIDDLE EAST HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONAL:
- 1-2 years experience in a hotel OR restaurant preferred.
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal skills, and basic math skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 pounds as needed.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
- Customer/guest service experience preferred.
- Joyful attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Turas Recruiting Group career website on turasgroup.catsone.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Turas Recruiting GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at NextWave Partners
- IT Support Assistant at Ideon Solutions
- Software Developer at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Country Representative at Options Consultancy Services
- CFO - Logistics/Technology at Millar Cameron
- Development Engineer at Leap29
- Latest Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd