Azizi Realtors is a Limited Liability Property Consultancy Company. We specialize in prime properties, in Nairobi and the rest of the country. We are located at Lavington Green Shopping Center on James Gichuru Road. Azizi Realtors was formed with a view of offering professional real estate consultancy above board by creating synergies in the operational r...
Read more about this company
Position reports to:Board of Directors
Positions that report to this role:
Sales & Marketing manager, Property manager, sales reps, and the Administrative secretary and any other site representatives.
Note: The goal of a real estate company is to provide clients with the best deals on properties that the companies possess while meeting the specific needs of clients. The General Manager at Azizi realtors shall be a business person required to bring in sales like any other employee and not an “office manager” which makes this different from other General manager Job Descriptions.
Job Purpose Summary
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff toward the achievement of the organization's mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- Ensure the company grows its revenues and is profitable
- Execute and develop annual plans, including evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Key Responsibilities and duties
Primary focus of the job is to grow revenues personally and through the team with duties that include buying, selling and renting properties for clients.
Ensure that the normal duties of a real estate company are fulfilled:
- Gather listings
- Preparing properties for sale by talking to the sellers
- Marketing the properties
- Interviewing clients,
- Negotiating with buyers and sellers
- Appraising properties etc. (CMA)are done where necessary
Brand building and visibility
- Continuously increase the visibility of Azizi in the market to ensure that it grows and remains top of mind.
- Guard the brand image at all times.
- Work with the team to execute the operations strategy in Rentals, Sales and Property management. Continuously seek to improve operations.
- Sets expectations and hold the sales team accountable for implementing the business strategy and company initiatives through all aspects of operations.
- Ensure that the company remains profitable by controlling expenses and reducing unnecessary expenditure.
- With the accountant run the company through budgets.
- Ensure regular On time reporting among the staff and directors (weekly reports by Monday morning and end of month reports by the 5th of every month).
- Conduct regular audits to ensure all procedures are being followed correctly and standards are being adhered to.
Customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure that services meet or exceed customer expectations and create customer loyalty
- Continually focus on improving customer satisfaction and retention and review findings with the team and ensure that corrective action is taken.
Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate from recognized university with a degree in business related fields. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive management experience in real estate necessary.
- Sound knowledge of the property market.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Mature, honest, self supervising and responsible person also a team leader
- A passionate, self motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and consumer focused
- Must demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationship with and positively influence various stakeholders
- Must be results/achievement oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing