Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients.
Salary: 35K Plus Commissions
Our client an IT Solutions company is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Software Sales Executive to help in selling software products & solutions.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Learn about new products launched by the company and develops sales strategy to generate sales.
- Do regular check with the existing customers if any new requirements arise.
- Solicits information about software needs from customers and other sources.
- Maintain daily log of sales activities.
- Once sale is made, liaise with Development and Implementation team and get the software deployed.
- Travel across the country to open new markets.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Degree or Diploma in any field with experience in selling ICT solutions
- Proven experience selling software products
- Proficiency in English
- Quick to learn software products for demonstrations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
go to method of application »
Job Location: Nairobi
- Train a variety of skills used by hairstylists, manicurists, make-up artists and other workers in the beauty industry.
- Instruct business skills, such as management and marketing.
- Record keeping & managing cosmetology practice.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Training how to arrange, shape, curl, cut, trim, set, bleach, dye, and tint hair.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum Education qualification – Diploma/Degree level in cosmetology or any relevant field (Preferably from KTTC or City & Guilds).
- Minimum experience is 1 year
- A very Presentable and mature person
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Age should be above 28 years.
go to method of application »
- Deliver items quickly with motorcycle
- Sell the items to existing customers
- Collect cash and cheque
- Reconciling day’s sales versus stock
- Keeping destination address
- Deliver items in good condition
- Signing for the items upon collection and delivery
- Planning the delivery route, navigating around diversions
- Confirming delivery with the central depot and collecting instructions for the next job
- Collecting cheques, new orders and cash payment
- Be a skilled and safe rider, with expert knowledge of local streets
- Must have a riding license with riding authorization
- Be fit and healthy
- Selling skills
- Motorcycle maintenance skills
- Be trustworthy and discreet when handling items and cash
- Have a responsible attitude to safety
- Have good customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and able to use their initiative
- Be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
go to method of application »
- Direct and supervise manufacturing process from acquisition of supplies to final delivery
- Analyze and solve work and equipment problems
- Monitor and ensure a steady flow of work in the plant
- Understand, implement, and enforce policies and regulations, including ensuring a safe working environment.
- Manage staff and equipment schedules, downtime, training, and maintenance
- Plan production schedule for the team
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Ensure the plant is running smoothly
- Ensure operating units are producing at optimum extractions within quality specifications
- Set production targets for the various products and continuously align them to prevailing requirements/conditions.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Plant and Machinery.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment regulations and rules are adhered to
- Ensure site is operating within the agreed budget work performance of staff including their deployment, Learning and development and welfare in line with company policy.
- Escalate any technical defects and work closely with the maintenance technician
- Ensure that the product’s standards are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience troubleshooting both Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- 3-5 years’ experience as a plant Supervisor
- Computer skills
- Supervisory skills
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of machines and tools maintenance
- Time management
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Software Sales Executives - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosmetology Trainer - email@example.com
- Rider Sales Man - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Supervisor - email@example.com
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to the email address below
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted