- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Human Resource & Administration Officer at Frontier Optical Networks Ltd
Posted on: 5 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Frontier Optical Network (FON)
Frontier Optical Network is committed to provide the best communication and information infrastructure for the best prices in our areas of operation. While we are a small telecommunications company we deliver better products and services to our clients with unmatched customer care never before.
Assist in Maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource & Administration
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Human Resources & Administration officer
- Academic: Higher Diploma in Human Resources & Administration; Bachelor degree in human resources and or management desirable
Specialist knowledge required:
- Knowledge of HR & Admin systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and Organising skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting Human Resources
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and have the above qualification; please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Frontier Optical Network (FON)Similar Jobs
- Autonomous Database - Business Development Representative at Oracle
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft
- Content Generation Manager at Safaricom Kenya
- Systems Engineer at Palo Alto Networks
- Job Openings at Oracle
- Graphic Designer at OPPO Kenya
- Business Analyst at Tracom Services
- Internship Opportunities at Microsoft