If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Bcs- Supply Chain Lead Africa
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Service: Ensure that the Factory supplies its customers reliably and flexibly to support the Supply Chain Mission of "Our Products Always Available".
- Cost: Prepare and agree operational budgets for the Factory and ensure delivery against the agreed budgets, covering all areas of spend on the site (People cost, energy, Maintenance, Materials usage etc.).
- Work to find ways of reducing Raw Materials waste and organize the manufacturing teams optimally.
- Strategy: Develop and agree a strategy for the supply chain, managing the trade-off between Customer Service, Obsoletes and Working Capital within the best-balanced triangle. incorporating the requirements of key stakeholders, the Business Team, and take responsibility for implementing it.
- Capital Expenditure: Prepare and agree annual and longer-term capital budgets and take responsibility for implementation of approved projects for the factory.
- People Development: Personal responsibility for development of the members of the factory Management Team.
- Ensure processes in place for development of all employees on the site.
- Develop organisation and ways of working to support strategy implementation.
- Culture: Work with Management team to develop a style that enrolls all on Factory in the achievement of site objectives.
- Ensure Factory objectives are supportive of those of the Business Team.
- For a good S&OP process the CCBT lead leads the volume discussion in the CCBT meetings that he represents, focusing on connecting volume and value and reaching a stable plan with little volume bias.
- Be the key point of contact for resolving all business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A Master’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or business administration
- At least 10 years prior experience in a similar role in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- FMCG background a MUST
- A proven track record in leadership
- Project management skills
- Business Strategy formulation and Change management skills
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.