If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Minet Kenya - We are recruiting the following vacancies for our client, a dynamic Training, Consulting and Resourcing firm that provides innovative Information Technology and Engineering solutions for corporates and businesses. The company has a rich history of driving innovation and excellence in capacity building and partners with organizations to enhance productivity and optimize strategic output. Its Strategic Plan for 2016-2020 identifies three strategic goal areas on Training, Consulting and Resourcing, that are guiding contribution to development across the East and Central African Region.
Guest House Sales & Relations Officer
The main function for this job is to attend to the guests courteously, offer excellent customer service and promote the guest house to bring in more revenue to the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Market the facility to bring in new customers for accommodation, conferencing and other outdoor activities.
- Handle guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinate and perform guest relations tasks to ensure excellent customer relations to the guests.
- Come up with sales strategies to increase the facility revenues such as online booking and other competitive market tactics
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Ensure excellent housekeeping by supervising the cleaners.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Perform basic cashier functions as required.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Ensure good food production by supervising the chefs and food service to the guests
- A diploma in relevant field especially in business management.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in hospitality industry and in a relevant positon
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Must have a strong business development skill and able to meet sales targets
- Must have strong organization and interpersonal skills
- A person with positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Must have professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Self-motivation and independently working competencies are required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to send their email application quoting the job tittle as the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 18th May 2018.Minet Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applications from all regions in the country.