If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EABL operates within a multi-cultural, multi-national, multi-currency environment. EABL comprises four business units: KBL, EAML, CGI and UBL. KBL is further categorized into Demand and Supply.
This role is located within the Demand Sales business. The Divisional Performance Analyst role will be critical to the overall KBL short, medium and long term strategy in developing and driving our trade strategy and operational excellence within retail outlets and distributors.
Divisional Performance Analyst
The job holder works closely with the Trade Management & Development Representative, Distribution Sales Representative, Divisional Trade Marketing Representative, Area
Business Development Manager and Divisional Sales Manager.
- Market Complexity
- KBL demand has 96% volume share of beer market and 52% volume share for Spirits. KBL demand is the No.1 FMCG Company in Kenya and also markets UDV brands.
- KBL operates in a very competitive environment that has seen the entrant of new players in the total alcohol category. This necessitates the need for pro-active business approach.
- Market situation is changing rapidly due to the economic situation, declining disposable incomes, County Government legislation on Alcohol and opening up of the economic trading blocks allowing in flow of products from other markets. Consumers are becoming more sophisticated in the choice of drinks offered in the market. This requires proactive selling to maximize company market share and value share. Trade is evolving and being more sophisticated especially at retail level.
- Leadership Responsibilities
- Be authentic
- Speak out freely to increase your level of understanding and challenge ways of working where relevant.
- Build great relationships with your teams, peers, sales leaders and customers.
- Be honest and open at all times and value the difference in people.
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and solutions to problems.
- Use all relevant data to make credible decisions.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance
- Embrace the Diageo way of selling capabilities.
- Demonstrate brilliant execution, be thorough and apply high standard in everything you do.
- Fully understand the sales strategy and how you will beat the competition.
Purpose Of Role
To ensure that the SFA system and processes are understood, that users are trained to use the systems and that business processes and working practices across the division and distributorships are in line with Diageo Way of Selling and Code of Business Conduct.
- Ensure each different distributor is has the right infrastructure to operate Distributor Management System (DMS) at any time. Coordinate with DMS support/DBS for new device and repair requests.
- First response to distributor DMS master data and transactional data issues and escalation where necessary to DMS Support/DBS.
- Ensure integrity of transactional and master data on SFA systems. Responsible for the following KPIs
- Ensure that closed and dormant outlets are deactivated.
- Manage outlet change/edit requests.
- Correct outlet segmentation and classification.
- Creation and deactivation of new users
- Daily inventory reconciliation
- Ensure that all shipments, free issue, POSM are captured correctly into DMS warehouse
- Own daily VSM reconciliation KPIs
- 100% sales calls and transactions are captured on DMS.
- SFA capability.
- Distributor Super User and Management capability and capacity building
- Divisional support for existing and new KBL sales team.
- Collation of feedback and actions from weekly DLT and PoPPs meetings and submission of the same to COPs folders
- Records Retention Champion
- Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A business related degree or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and monitor data quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to East African Breweries Limited (EABL) career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply