If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ATC West Healthcare has been providing opportunities for healthcare professionals in Travel Nursing, Per Diem Registry and Allied Health for over 25 years.
Our mission is to recruit and retain top professionals in the industry by offering competitive salaries, exciting assignments and opportunities for career and personal growth.
Executive/Personal Assitant -Night Shift
Reporting directly to the CEO and the President, the Executive/Personal Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. The Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a mission-driven, fast paced, results driven organization.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a professional mannerism in dealing with a variety of situations, possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Hours Of work
40 hours per week. Usual working hours are between 6:30pm-4:00am Mon to Friday. There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and President including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO and Presidents schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO and President with clients, vendors, staff and others, on matters related to their programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO and President, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the CEO and President ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3 plus years of high level Executive/Personal Assistant experience.
- Be computer savvy and have Microsoft Office experience(Word and excel)
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Occasionally on-call on evenings and weekends.
- Assist with personal errands.
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be Social Media savvy and competent in the LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and know how to drive.
- Is organized and able to think on her/his feet.
- Has integrity and can maintain confidentiality.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a business related field.
- Must be available and able to work beyond the prescribed duties above as directed and called upon.
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, kindly send your CV with contact details of 3 referees with the position at the subject of the mail