AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South
Social Media Marketer
The Social Media Marketer should be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Face book Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One Year of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copy writing, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis,
- Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Method of Application
Send an application COVER EMAIL and CV to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING /JOB NAIROBI, 2018.
State your current area of residence.
Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 26th/September/2018.
- AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
- We will be keen on your experience specifically with social media marketing and how vast you are in dealing with direct customers.
- This internship position attracts a stipend to cover your expenses and commissions.