If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
Administration & Operations
- To provide visionary leadership and direction to the hospitals and to ensure that hospitals’ mandates and policies are implemented fully and effectively in line with the strategic plan.
- To formulate strategies and business plans, lead teams for high performance and innovation.
- To ensure prudent management of resources for the achievement of the Hospitals’ mandates and strategic objectives.
- To ensure that the Hospitals’ Strategic Plans are implemented timely, the Performance Contract objectives and targets are negotiated, achieved and reported in time and the Annual Operational Plans and budgets prepared and submitted in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To oversee and direct the development and implementation of the Hospitals’ strategic initiatives and capacity building in line with goals and aspirations of Kenya’s Vision 2030 and the Big Four agenda.
- To provide the needed transformational leadership of County Referral Hospitals to cope with citizens expectations in line with the spirit of devolution.
- To initiate, establish, strengthen and oversee inter-institutional collaborations and Strategic partnerships for the realization of the Hospitals’ mandate and strategic objectives.
- To ensure that Hospitals’ staff remains motivated to discharge their responsibilities effectively and efficiently, and in compliance with human resource management policies and practices.
- To establish and sustain effective relationships with the Health Management Team and other stakeholders.
- To promote a culture of compliance with regulations, statutory requirements, good corporate governance principles and best practices in the Hospitals.
- To perform any other responsibilities as determined and deemed necessary by the Public Service Board.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field from a recognized University.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, 5 of which must be at senior level in a large organization
- Proficiency in Computer packages
- Must be an advocate for high quality healthcare standards.
- Strategic Leadership and Health Systems Management [HSM], from a recognized training institution, will be an added advantage.
- A background in performance management and appraisal will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (‘L’ AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m