If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tron City, part of KEVEST Group Ltd is an amusement park for children, teenagers and the young at heart. The following positions are currently available.
Purpose: To provide timely assistance in the Finance department, taking responsibility for all cash on site. Ensuring the safe & secure handling of cash.
- Receive payments for all games and issue the appropriate receipts.
- To ensure the safe & secure handling of cash on site. To ensure all monies are safe & secure at the end of each day.
- To make cash deposits as directed by the manager each day.
- Together with the manager reconcile cash with receipts issued and in case of any discrepancies report immediately to KEVEST Group senior management.
- To adhere to all banking procedures & accurate completion of banking paperwork & forms when depositing cash.
- Handover all cash deposit slips to the manager at the end of each day.
- To monitor overall safe balances & provide information to the Quality control/Operations manager on a daily basis.
- To maintain custody of the robot tokens and all the keys available.
- To assist the Quality control/Operations manager in monitoring cash inflow, reconciliation with receipts, banking and maintaining cash deposit slips.
- To take responsibility for organisation & cleanliness of working environment.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To be approachable, knowledgeable, friendly with a positive approach when dealing with customers.
- Diploma in accounting.
- Good communication skills in English and Swahili.
- An awareness about money safety.
Certificate of good conduct.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Females candidates will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th November 2018. The position you are applying for should be written on the subject line of the email as well as in the cover letter.