Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Founded in 1987 by the Chedda family, Kenafric Industries Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly.
The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric ...
Job Brief: As the company continues to expand its portfolio , there is need to have extra research personnel. Therefore the research assistant should assist with inhouse research.
This will one enable the company to focus on the Observation to idea concept that is our path to innovation and new product development and two should aid Kenafric to move with the desired speed .
Market Research assistant will help assess consumer preferences in order to help organizations decide how to shape, advertise, and market their products .
The successful market researcher will be able to conduct consumer preference tests, analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Market research assistant should evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. They must interpret what the data means for the business. They should make charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Design Research Methodology.Develop and Implement Sampling Plans
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Conduct market research through focus groups, trade interviews and structured questionnaires
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.Collect and analyze the data through modern and traditional methods on consumers, competitors and the marketplace .Analyze Data to Draw Both Qualitative and Quantitative Conclusions
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.Analyze data using statistical software
- Analyze Consumer Demographics, Preferences, Needs, and Buying Habits
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Prepare reports and present results to management
- Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace
Education and Training
- A research assistant needs at least a bachelor’s degree. -A Market researcher typically need a bachelor’s degree in market research or a related field. May have degrees in fields such as statistics, math, and computer science. Others with backgrounds in business administration, the social sciences, or communications can be considered
- A background in food science is an added advantage .
- However ,Courses in statistics, research methods, and marketing are essential.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills. Needs to be able to easily talk to people of all backgrounds and ages, and gain their trust to gather accurate information
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential.Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Sound Understanding of Statistical Concepts, Research Methods, and Design
- Hands on experience with statistical software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Use Statistical Software to Analyze Data
All applications should be sent by Wednesday 6th February to email@example.com
Only applicants with FMCG experience