If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and the National Treasury are seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position as part of the KRA/IFMIS joint initiatives.
Budget & Technical Support Supervisor
To identify, analyse and interpret tax policy gaps.
Key Performance Areas
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting tax policy gaps
- Prioritize policy needs of the department.
- Undertake quality assurance on budget submissions.
- Support the assistant manager in coming up with new process improvement opportunities.
- Development of Administrative Manuals in support of various tax laws.
- Compiling technical data to support legislative changes.
- Participate in various technical working groups with identified stakeholders in budget making process.
- Undertake any other assignment related to these duties.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- University Degree in a relevant field of study; Economics, Law, Finance or Accounting.
- Training in Tax Administration
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Must have working experience in middle level position.
Competencies required for this Role
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player, focused and result oriented with high integrity
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.