We offer a trusted, reliable and cost-effective online marketplace for the widest range of quality vehicles. We do not sell cars directly but, offer a state-of-the-art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, vans, bikes, trucks and other vehicles. For car dealers, importers and individual sellers we provide a huge reach of serious buyers. We host a dedicated community of people who love cars, while still supporting even the first-time buyer in their purchasing decision.
Chief Finance Officer
Job brief: Our company is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter specifying how they meet the person specification and a CV (no more than 3 pages) to us.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted