The Nairobi Hospital, a leading healthcare institution in Eastern Africa, has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess passion for excellence, strong work ethics, are results oriented and commitment to continual improvement. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to effectively add value to enabling excellent patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to effectively add value to enabling excellent patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Accident & Emergency Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficient and smooth running of the office.
- Maintaining the diary and assisting the assigned supervisor in prioritizing work so that important matters are dealt with on time.
- Attending to callers and liaising with the appropriate staff as necessary to ensure that the caller’s needs are satisfactorily attended to and to provide feedback while upholding a good image of the Hospital.
- Processing correspondence and reports for the Division.
- Taking minutes for Divisional meetings and any other as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintaining confidential records and to organize and maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system.
- Maintaining effective communication between the supervisor and the Divisional staff as well as external customers.
- Maintaining both internal and external contacts.
- Utilizing Hospital systems effectively to ensure economical use of equipment and supplies.
- Maintaining records for all office assets.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- KCSE minimum of C+
- Degree or Diploma in secretarial related studies
- Computer literacy
- 5 years of progressive working experience, 2 of which should be in a senior position.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- High level of integrity.
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please submit your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 31st May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be expected to report to work within two weeks.
Ag. Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers