The Nairobi Hospital, a leading healthcare institution in Eastern Africa, has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess passion for excellence, strong work ethics, are results oriented and commitment to continual improvement. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to effectively add value to enabling excellent patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to Emergency Medicine Specialist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Initial management, stabilization and treatment of all patients.
- Rotating in various wards and clinics as assigned
- Facilitating patient admission and discharge.
- Ensuring patient referral to appropriate specialist.
- Facilitating customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Championing evidence based practice, patient centred care, service excellence and continual improvement.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and working with professionalism.
- Undertaking clinical procedures.
- Undertaking staff clinic duties and ambulance duties.
- Participating in major disaster response.
- Facilitating Continuous Medical Education sessions and research .
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Valid private practice and annual license
- One-year post-internship experience
- Valid certification in BLS and ACLS. Additional certification in ATLS or EPALS will be an added advantage
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Private practice experiences an added advantage
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be received not later than 10th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.