Chogoria hospital was started by the Scottish missionaries back in 1922 with the help of Mr and Mrs. Irvine being in charge. Chogoria hospital is on a side-road which branches off Embu - Meru highway about 2km from the highway. Chogoria hospital was built in a serene environment around 200km north of Nairobi city. It is situated within the fast growing Chogoria township in Mwimbi division, Maara district in Tharaka - Nithi county.
Read more about this company