Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Rvatana is the go-to platform that simplifies the way you catalog and organize your anticipated purchases, whether it's that dream vacation, the latest gadgets, or must-have fashion items. With Rvatana, you can finally bid farewell to scattered notes, forgotten Wishlist’s, and missed opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Flutter Frontend Developer to join our team and contribute to developing an Android and iOS mobile app that is already in the market. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of active and verifiable experience in Flutter development. Additional experience in UI/UX design, understanding how design and colors impact users and product uptake, will be an added advantage. Proficiency in both Android and iOS development is required.
The role will be on a part-time basis for a start and it will also be remote.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and maintain the Flutter front end for the mobile app.
- implement payment platforms. More so Google Pay and Mpesa Daraja API
- Implement user interfaces and ensure a seamless user experience across Android and iOS platforms.
- Work closely with backend developers to integrate frontend and backend functionalities.
- Optimize app performance and responsiveness.
- Come up with designs for implementation
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in Flutter and mobile app development.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Launch apps on the Google Console and Apple Play store
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Minimum 3 years of active and provable experience in Flutter development.
- Proficiency in Flutter framework and Dart programming language.
- Proficiency with integrating payment platforms more so Google Pay and Mpesa Daraja API
- Experience in developing front-end solutions for Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of mobile app design principles, UI/UX patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of how design and color choices impact user experience and product uptake.
- Experience in both Android and iOS development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration of backend services.
- Solid understanding of version control systems, particularly Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- 3+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
If you are an experienced Flutter Frontend Developer excited to work on an Android and iOS mobile app, we would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your Flutter projects and highlight your experience in UI/UX design and understanding the impact of design choices on user experience and product success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
Within your Cover letter & CV, kindly answer and demonstrate the following questions, with relevant examples from your past work experience;
- How many years of work experience do you have with Flutter?
- Do you have work experience with Google Console and Apple Developer Console/Account?
- How many years of work experience do you have with payment integration?
- How many years of work experience do you have with Daraja API?
- How many years of work experience do you have with UI/UX design?