Job Group ‘H’
For appointment to this position, a person should:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Be in possession of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C-(Minus) with atleast C plain in English Language or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GT) from the Kenya National Examination Council in the following subjects:
- Typing II (minimum 40 w.p.m./Computerized Document processing II;
- Business English II/Communications I;
- Office Practice II;
- Secretarial Duties II; and
- Commerce II.
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examination Council;
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking oral dictation;
- Word and data processing from manuscript;;
- Operating office equipment
- Ensuring Security of Office Equipment, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Keeping an up to date filing system in the office
- Supervision of office cleanliness and undertaking any other office administrative service duties that may be assigned.
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificate, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be cleared marked “Application for Position of Administration Officer II or Office Administrative Assistant IIon the envelope and should be hand delivered to our office at County Headquarters in Isiolo Town.
Posted application should be addressed to:
P. O. BOX 224 – 60300
Interested applicants are expected to get clearance from the following bodies.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission; and
- Criminal Investigation Department (certificate of good conduct)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Commission for University Education (for holders of degrees from foreign Universities)
“Women, minorities and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply’’
All applications should reach the Board on or before 31st July, 2020.
Isiolo County public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee in any recruitment process at anytime.