Salix Data as a client to Digital Data Divide leverages its high-quality people and services to have a positive impact on our customers by solving problems and delivering results while staying true to our core values of Service, Achievement, Leadership, Integrity, and Expertise.
SALIX is an award winning small business that works with some of the largest companies in the world to address key data challenges. Started in 1999 by two brothers, SALIX has grown to have over 2,500 customers and a wide range of technical services that include Business Process Outsourcing, Forensic Collection, E-Discovery Processing, and Cyber Security. SALIX processors are treated as part of the team and are expected to provide insight and innovative ideas to the challenges that our customers are experiencing. The right candidate’s talents will be fully utilized and they will gain real-world experience in working for a growing, entrepreneurial company
The salesforce programmer, working with Technical Manager in the US will be configuring salesforce for client specific needs to integrate with third party system. We are looking for someone that is well-versed in Salesforce. This would include being able to configure Salesforce for client specific needs to integrating Salesforce with third party systems using APIs.
A successful candidate for this position will assist in the development, implementation and management of clients Salesforce platform. He/she will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment, and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as needed.
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to technical problems.
- Degree in Computer science , IT , programming or related field.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience as a Full Stack Developer
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience; 5+ years preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning..
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2, etc.) preferred.
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified preferred.
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
- Prior experience migrating from legacy solutions (AS400, etc.) to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) preferred.
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Knowledge of version control tools
- Prior experience with Lean or other Business Process Improvement frameworks is a plus.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas and discussions in larger forums when needed. Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven ability to solve complex problems methodically
- Detail Oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Positive Attitude – the culture at SALIX is very collaborative and we strive to provide an enjoyable work environment. We look for people that will enhance our culture.