Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm,
You can be a part of this impact story!
Who is the Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the People Manager, you will be responsible for efficiently recruiting and onboarding top talents into Sistema.bio, while promoting our employer brand. This will include sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding new team members.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Keeping the Hiring Plan on track, as well as improving it by coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Continuously improving the hiring plan by building and maintaining a database of online channels, professional networks and others to recruit efficiently and measure success
- Being a champion of the Sistema.bio recruitment process, mastering our internal Applicants Tracking Software (BambooHR)
- Analyzing recruitment metrics to review the efficiency of sourcing channels and make recommendations to improve the recruitment turnaround time
- Onboarding new team members to provide a top notch experience and ensure high employee satisfaction from day 1
- Supporting recruitment in rural Kenya for the sales and technical operations teams by leveraging best practices and training local managers on Sistema.bio recruitment processes
- Offering support to other HR functions by performing other duties that may be assigned so as to ensure the department meets its objectives
More about YOU!
Do you have at least 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources Management with exposure to Talent Acquisition?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Social Sciences / Business?
- Do you have a Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP Certification?
- Are you a Member of IHRM - Institute of Human Resource Management?
- Do you have experience in:
- Talent Acquisition using an Applicants Tracking Software
- Sourcing candidates through different networks
- Sourcing candidates in a rural set up
If you answered yes to all the above questions, then we are looking for you! It would be a big plus if you also had these qualities:
- You have experience in human resources analytics
- You have the ability to simultaneously develop and manage various recruitment initiatives
- You have a good understanding of HR best practices
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition and Career Development
- You have great negotiation and listening skills
- You have strong interpersonal and organization skills
- You have great decision making and project management skills
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in empowering people to own their projects and be able to take responsibility for them.
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you will work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Time in the field with the small and medium-scale farmers: At Sistema.bio, we are passionate about understanding and serving our customers: small and medium-scale farmers. Working with Sistema.bio, we will make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely understand their challenges and their everyday concerns.
- We care about your career progression: We are building a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, competency matrix, access to training programs and clear tracking of your performance and career development twice a year.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- People First culture: People matter to us, and we are building a culture that translates this. See more about our values here: https://sistema.bio/opportunities/
We're excited to hear from you. Kindly prepare a structured and clear answer to the three questions that are part of the application process. Only applications that provide relevant answers will be considered.
Location, travel and start date
- Based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Travelling up to 30% of your time to Central, Mt. Kenya and Rift Valley Region
- Closing date 9th May 2022. The applications will however be reviewed on a rolling basis.