- Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
- Our Team: By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
- The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory with existing partners
- Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
Partnerships & Relationship Management
- Frequent store visits and building a business network.
- Training and onboarding of partners
- Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Reporting and Branding.
- Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
- Manage the region’s sales team
- Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
go to method of application »
This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Our Impact: Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our Team: By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
Responsibilities will include
Analyze credit information
- Promptly evaluating credit data of both current and potential borrowers to determine the level of creditworthiness.
- Reviewing financial statements of borrowers in order to recommend payment plans.
- Reviewing the Credit history information from Credit Bureaus and making use of that in determining credit decisions.
- Assist in the development of New markets credit scorecards.
- Adjust the different credit scorecard to enable integrations and partnerships.
- Prepare reports and report monthly on the performance of the different credit options/ strategies being used by the organization.
Collaboration with the other departments
- Liaise with the data team responsible for developing machine learning models useful in credit.
- Liaise with the tech department regarding bugs and fixes needed on the centralized platform (the back-end).
- Consulting with the collections departments on incorporating suggestions and necessary changes as observed in customer loan repayment history.
- Execute work in coordination with the telesales team regarding credit related communication.
- Collaboration in coming up with structure and data warehousing essential to the organizational long term goals.
Contribute to the development of credit models
- Revamping and consistently improving the credit scoring logic to establish accurate levels of risk of the customer segments.
- Periodically review and update the department’s FAQs and the credit handbook for easy reference by other members.
- Monthly audit of the different credit options (risk profiles)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields.
- One to three years of strong quantitative experience.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial literacy – statements, ratios, and concepts.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Quick learner and eager to explore difficulties.
- Good data manipulation skills.